Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon recognizes the importance of maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal, non-public data ("Personal Data") and informs you that the Personal Data you voluntarily and knowingly provided to Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon through the Site will be treated in compliance with current European legislation on privacy (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - hereinafter “GDPR”) as well as the ethical and legality principles that Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon observes and respects.
- Type and source of data Personal data voluntarily provided by the User Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon collects and processes the Personal Data directly and voluntarily provided by filling in the forms available on the Site on the occasion of your registration on the Site to register your participation in one or more events proposed and / or to receive information on products, services, events and other initiatives of Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon or on the occasion of your online purchase order of the services offered on the Site. Such personal data may include, by way of example, name and surname, postal address and email address, telephone, tax code, date of birth etc.
Browsing data In addition, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (called log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request. to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. Cookies To ensure the functioning of the Site and improve the service offered, cookies are used on the Site.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon uses temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted every time the navigation of the Site is abandoned and permanent cookies that remain on the user's hard disk until they are deleted. Cookies are used for the sole purpose of ensuring the functioning of the Site and improving user navigation, collecting, anonymously, information on how to use the Site. This information allows us to make constant updates in order to improve the use of the Site by users. Passwords, credit card data or other identifiable personal information are never saved in cookies. In particular, the following types of cookies are used on the Site: - navigation and session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site. These cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, that is, until the closure of the browser; - functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language); - performance cookies, which collect information on how users use the Site, such as the time spent on each page, the search engine that allowed redirection to the Site, the country of destination of the User, the time spent on various pages, etc. This information is treated in an aggregated, therefore anonymous, form and is used for statistical investigation purposes to improve the functioning of the Site.
For this purpose, the Site uses Google Analytics, a statistics service for websites and blogs offered by Google Inc. (www.google.com/analytics/). Profiling cookies are not used on the site. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can at any time disable the operation of cookies by resetting your browser to reject all cookies or to be notified when a cookie is sent. The refusal of cookies could however prevent the use of some features of the Site.
- Purpose of data processing Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes: (a) to process your online purchase order and therefore to carry out all order management activities (including administrative management of the contract, shipping of the goods, the management of payments, credits and any disputes and the prevention of fraud), as well as in fulfillment of all the obligations imposed by applicable laws and regulations; (b) for sending, with your prior consent, newsletters and information and promotional communications, including commercial ones, of advertising material, catalogs, invitations to exhibitions at events and / or offers of products and services of Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon (by post, telephone, email and other forms of electronic communication); (c) to register your participation in one or more events promoted by Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon; (d) to respond and satisfy all your requests and therefore to manage the relationship between you and Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon.
- Methods of treatment Personal Data will be processed using suitable electronic or in any case automated, IT and telematic tools, or through manual and paper processing, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes for which the Personal Data was collected and, in any case, in such a way to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Personal Data will be processed by internal staff of Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon authorized for the purpose for processing within the scope of the assigned job duties, and possibly for what is necessary and / or instrumental for the execution of the purposes indicated above by external subjects who they will act on behalf of Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon as external processors (e.g. service providers, couriers, shippers, technicians who perform maintenance on IT services and other suppliers which the Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon may use for the aforementioned purposes) .
- Nature of the provision The provision of Personal Data is optional. However, if it is your will to register on the Site and / or make an order to purchase services offered on the Site, it is necessary to fill in all the fields indicated as mandatory in the relevant forms, and, where required, express your consent to the processing of data. Any refusal to grant consent has no other effect than that of not being able to register you on the Site and inform you about initiatives that may interest you and / or send you any other information about Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon. You can at any time modify or withdraw your consent, or oppose the treatment by writing to Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon, Piazza delle Erbe, 38, 37121, Verona (VR) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the "unsubscribe" link in our electronic commercial communications or other specific procedures that may be made available to you.
- Communication and dissemination of data Your Personal Data, as necessary and / or instrumental for the execution of the purposes indicated above, may be processed by external subjects belonging to the following categories: - associated companies or agents; - companies, consultants and professional firms that provide assistance and / or consultancy, or that perform, on behalf of Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon, connected services that are instrumental to the purposes of data processing (including, for example: hosting, Site maintenance and updating services, payment management, shipping services, etc.). Personal Data will in no case be disclosed to indeterminate subjects.
- Duration of treatment Your personal data will be processed and stored for the time necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were collected and in accordance with the retention times provided for by the applicable regulations or until you revoke the consent given for the treatments where expected. Subsequently, personal data will be automatically deleted or permanently anonymized.
- The data controller The data controller is Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon with registered office in Piazza delle Erbe 38, 37121, Verona (VR) will process the data in accordance with the GDPR. For the exercise of your rights, as well as to receive any information relating to them and / or this information, you can contact the owner by writing to email@example.com.
- Rights of the interested party We remind you that at any time you can exercise the rights provided for in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, request information on the existence and characteristics of the processing of personal data, the correction and cancellation of the same , or the limitation of the treatment, oppose the treatment and / or request the transmission of your personal data to another owner. You will also have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation and to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
- Contacts Any request relating to your personal data relating to this information can be sent to: Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon, Piazza delle Erbe 38, 37121, Verona (VR) email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Palazzo Maffei Fondazione Carlon reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. The version published on the Site is the one currently in force. Last updated: May 24, 2018